Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Booth Mini sessions

Mini session details are in!!! I wanted to do something fun, and what is more fun than a photo booth?! You can use props such as a fake mustache, silly glasses, a clown nose, hats, tutu's, etc. (not all props photographed).

The cost is $45 for a 30 minute session. This includes a CD with 10-15 images on it. I am only taking 10 sessions. A non-refundable $10 deposit is due at the time of booking to save your spot.

Here are some sneak peaks :)






I really love the set up of this!!




It looked like so much fun, I had to jump in and try it to with a self portrait. Not the best photo ever, but I didn't bring my tripod and a 2 year old does NOT make a good tripod. I was a little nervous I wasn't taking my camera home with me. ;)




There it is!! Enjoy! :) If you are interested in booking, you can message me though my Facebook page. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment