Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Introducing.....The Pretty Princess Session!

Here it is! Finally!! I've been working on this one for awhile, perfecting it, fine tuning the details!

*drum roll please*

brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrrrrrrrr (does that sound like a drum roll??) :)


Introducing the Pretty Princess Session!!!

What is a pretty princess session? Glad you asked! This is more than JUST a photo session! This is a day to make your little girl feel like a real princess!

Each session includes a custom, handmade dress...made by me! Each dress is one of a kind and I will not duplicate dresses identically (unless its sisters who want to match...but each session will have its own one of a kind look). Each session will also come with the choice of a hand made bow to match the outfit or a crown. If you are interested in a crown, I will send photos of options to choose from. Also included is a hair style and a mini manicure (time to put that cosmetology degree to work!) :)

Each session will come with a CD of all the edited images from the shoot. Each session will get back around 30 photos.

For pricing information, you can read my post on pricing.

I also am doing Pretty Princess Parties!! Each girl will get this special treatment! Plus you will get event coverage and around 100 edited images on a CD. Be the talk of the town with every little girl's dream party! :) (Parties should be scheduled idealy a month in advance. If this isn't possible, I can do a rush order for additional small fee of $20. All other pricing information on parties can be found here).

I took a few images of my back yard of a couple dresses I made for my own daughter. The location kind of drags the pictures down since I have an ugly yard lol, but this will give you an idea of my sewing abilities! :)

                                   

This is a romper/doll set I made. The photo below shows a better view of the romper.



This isn't a great dress photo, but I made this dress as well. Its SOOOO much cuter in person!





I did not make the barefoot sandals, but I can make my own version. I have TONS of ideas. I did, however, make the lace leggings. They are tight fitting at the top with a big lace ruffle at the bottom. SO cute!


                                                    

I made this dress with the matching hair bow. Your hair bow can be simple, like this, or more over the top.
The dress and hair bow (or crown) is included in the price of the session, lace leggings or barefoot sandals would be $5 extra (each). The session would be at the location of your choice with a fun theme (also your choice). Andddddd you get to help design the dress! :)

So, again, whats included:
-A custom OOAK dress!
-Your choice of either a crown or a hair bow
-A CD of around 30 images from the session
-a small pamper treatment of a hair style and a mini manicure

If you book a pretty princess party, the following is included:
-A custom OOAK dress for each of the girls
-event coverage of around 100 images from the party and the girls
-your choice of a crown or hair bow for each girl
-a hair style and mini manicure for each girl


I'm SOOO excited to announce this! Its every little girl's dream day! I am so looking forward to hosting these! I can only book a few at a time due to the amount of work, so book yours before they fill up! Payment is due at the time of booking because of the amount of work that will go into these. I don't want to buy the fabric, and make a custom dress and such for you to back out. Payment is non refundable. If you cannot make the session, we can either reschedule or you can cancel and take your dress and hair accessory  and have a momtography credit for the rest of the funds (minus the dress and such).

I look forward  to working with you soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment