Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Landon turns 3, lets celebrate with some DISCOUNTED sessions!

Landon is my first born child. I'm so happy and sad at the same time that he is turning 3!! I've decided we can all celebrate with some VERY discounted mini sessions!

The fee is $30!! This includes a CD with all the images from the session. Regular session fee is $100. The money will go toward Landon's birthday gift. I'm hoping to surprise him with a swing set since his other one got destroyed in a bad storm.


I will be doing these sessions the 14th-17th. I will only be doing 10 sessions total. The times are negotiable because the location is your choice. Hope to book with you!! 





1 comment:

  1. As long as my husband approves, I would love to do this! Where are you located?
    Sasha Taylor

    ReplyDelete