Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lifestyle Photography: Simple activities :)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to show you all how many images you can take from the same activity! I've been trying to find ways to get my babies more involved in my day to day routine so I can bond with them and so they can be less bored. So today they helped me do dishes! Of course I HAD to photograph some of it because how cute are they?! So I did a mini lifestyle session just observing what they were doing....no interference. The results? My 2 dirty pots did get clean...and my floor got flooded but its all good! 
















Book your lifestyle session today! You won't regret it!

sashagrigsby@gmail.com

Also, feel free to visit my Facebook!

Hope you enjoyed!
Sasha Grigsby
Momtography: Photos by Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment