Monday, December 17, 2012

My Any drop studio special!!

For a limited time, I will be hosting an any drop studio special! Here is how it works :)

First you go to Lemon drop and pick out the backdrop you would LOVE for your shoot! Click here to see all drops

Next, drop me an email at sashagrigsby@gmail.com letting me know you want to schedule a shoot, or send me a message on Facebook!

For a 1 hour studio session, the charge would be $70 which will include up to 8 people. If you want a second drop, it will be $55 for each additional. You can pick absolutely ANY polypaper drop off the website! I am open to something super creative. Need inspired? Just ask me, or visit Pintrest.
(shipping on the drops is over $25. I am not going to profit on buying these drops at all, but I will be able to stock my studio, and you will get some awesome photos!)

I will send you 20+ edited images via dropbox. I started using dropbox instead of burning CD's because its quicker, easier, more convenient, and its green!

Sessions must be booked a few weeks in advance so the drops have time to arrive to me. Due to the out of pocket cost for me, I cannot use these sessions on freebies you won from my page. Sorry!

If you are feeling super awesome, share this with all your friends and show me some love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment